Sunday, August 12, 2007

harlan + courtney - rancho valencia

Truly an incredible wedding for several reasons. The bride courtney had just lost her mom a week prior to her wedding day so there was a lot of emotion going into the day. I asked her if she wanted to do a short tribute for her mom that we could lead into the same day edit with. She agreed and sent me some pics of her mom. I had never ever met this woman prior but I immediately felt like I knew her. She just seemed to radiant beauty and I was drawn to her. Needless to say, I really wanted to do something special for this couple. Harlan and Courtney were just a joy to work with.

Crazy time constraints, drunk guests on the dance floor, sound issues and an obnoxious sound tech could not keep this one from being shown. It had to be. So we all gathered and sat on the dance floor to watch...

If you are having trouble seeing the clip..Click Here for downloadable version in Windows Media format.



No comments: