Sunday, October 21, 2007

donna + scott - spanish hills country club

Wow. This was a special day for two very special people and their friends and families. The Spanish Hills Country Club is such a beautiful place to host a wedding and everyone there was so accommodating and helpful. Hallie coordinated it and did a fine job of keeping everyone loose. I also got a chance to work with photographers Harrison & Kim Douglas and their son JD. They were so down to earth and just fun people to be around. This made the day that much more enjoyable.

I have to admit, when Donna first told me she wanted Shania Twain for her Cinema Reale, I wasn't too excited about using it. (I am not a big fan of hers!) She even got one of her music producer friends to make her a special version of the song. And in all honesty, it fit the footage perfectly.

There were a lot of special moments caught and my favs are the ones with their kids. Especially little Jackie who stole the show.



1 comment:

Michael Norwood said...

You're right that song is perfect! Good seeing you Friday. Lunch... soon.