Sunday, February 3, 2008

greg + marian -the riviera country club

An incredible day! Greg and Marian are such a fun-loving couple. Marian was so unbelievably relaxed and was the one who was having to tell everyone else to mellow out! They had a Catholic Ceremony at Saint Martin of Tours, and then had a traditional Korean Pae Baek ceremony afterwards.

Also got to work with Me Ra Koh and her hubby Brian. Fabulous couple to work along side. I always love when I get hooked up with photogs like this.

Bride left it up to me to choose the song I wanted to use. I went with James Blunt's "High". Enjoy.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much, Daniel, for allowing me to re-live the happiest day of my life over and over again with your awesome work! Lots of love, Marian and Greg.

jennifer said...

just...lovely! so looking forward to when you work your magic at our nuptials. =)