Tuesday, March 18, 2008

warren + jerrica- wedding ritz carlton dana point

After two weeks off from shooting weddings, I was very anxious to get going again. So what better way to get back into swing of things than having a wonderful couple such as this, at a beautiful venue, and a perfect SoCal day? I also got to work finally work with Cathy Cheng from C3 weddings. I have know her for a couple years but have never worked with her. She was truly a pleasure to work with and was VERY patient with me while I finished this one. (I have new cameras and a new tapeless workflow that i am still working out the kinks with!) That meant a lot as i was kinda stressed!

Warren & Jerrica left it up to me to choose the music so I used The Fray's " Look After You" which , with a little serendipity, happened to work perfectly for the days events. The song's chorus says "oh ..Be my baby" and when they had their first sight she said.."Hey baby" which I timed with the music. (Love when that stuff happens!)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

invonumefsfus [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~buy-differin-no-prescription-online]Buy Differin no prescription online[/url] [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~buy-mobic-without-no-prescription-online]Buy Mobic without no prescription online[/url]