Sunday, March 16, 2008

chris + andrea - wedding surf & sand laguna beach

What a weekend! Another beautiful SoCal day at the beach..right? Well..it started out that way! (More on that later) I was very excited to do this wedding because Chris and Andrea wanted to use INXS' "Not Enough Time" and being a child of the 80's I more than obliged!

Much like Saturday's wedding, the weather started out windy but gorgeous. However, right as the ceremony began, the rain started to fall hard. However, despite the conditions, Chris and Andrea and the wedding party were up the task and went through with it like troopers! I think it ended up adding to the emotion of the song.

I also got the priviledge of working with Jennifer Johnson from OC's Finest Weddings. She was wonderful to work with and I was very thankful to her and her crew for their patience while i worked on this edit.

No comments: