Monday, April 21, 2008

katie + casey - oasis country palm desert

If have seen those eHarmony commercials on TV, you may recognize this couple ! They are my first, but not doubt not my last, eHarmony couple. Beautiful spring day with Oasis providing a gorgeous backdrop. They are a very sweet couple so I was really glad that they loved their video. (Katie is another self-described "blog stalker" ;) )

It was also the first of back to back weddings working with my good friend Gavin Holt. He is not only a tremendous photographer but a really good friend. He always makes the day go smooth.

Katie & Casey left it up to me to pick the song so I chose one of my all time favorite "love" songs; Nina Gordon's "Tonight and the Rest of My Life". It is such an awesome song and perfect for a same day edit.



No comments: