Monday, October 6, 2008

andrew + alison - newport beach hyatt wedding

I have to say, after last weekend, having just one wedding was nice. Despite weather reports warning of rain, it ended up being a beautiful day.

Coordinated wonderfully by Cathy and her crew from C3. Its always nice to work with her as she always keeps everything running smoothly but always does so wit ha smile on her face that puts everyone at ease. :)

Got a chance to work with Allen King for the first time and thoroughly enjoyed. Great guy with a great sense of humor. We had an awesome time.

Andrew and Alison are sweet people and wrote some of the most heartfelt personal vows I have ever witnessed. Once I heard them I knew I had to use them in their Cinema Reale. It worked out great because I used another Kelly Sweet song but this one is slower and needed something else.



No comments: